Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Slow Death

I think I'm starting to get sick. I went to this site http://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker where you enter in your symptoms and it will tell you what you have. Apparently its a program created by various doctors and medical technicians. In other words, the program is pretty accurate.

I entered in all of my symptoms:

Sore Throat


Headache

Stiff neck

Sore Eyes

Fever


According to the site, I am suffering from one of the following diseases:

Spinal Meningitis
Aseptic Menengitis
Chronic Sinusitis
Astigmatism (What?)
Multiple Sclerosis
Shingles
or Cervical Cancer


By the time you read thsi blog I may already be dead. But hopefully I will get all of these diseases treated in time before they get any worse.

5 comments:

beth said...

the entertainment begins!! i love it and keep it comin

Netali said...

wasap tay.. i heard about your blog.. i will be a loyal reader

Netali said...

wasap tay.. i heard about your blog.. i will be a loyal reader

BOAW said...

I hope you don't die. We just became friends. Are we? We did. Right?

Emily said...

i am on the floor DYING of laughter - we should have gone in for the double plot...